So Monday was a BAD day. I was depressed and grouchy. I have those days every now and then... Aaron doesn't understand me too well at those times. We usually end up fighting which sucks because it makes it worse. It wasn't any different this time. I do admit that when I have my pity parties, I am very transparent. If I am in a bad mood, you can tell. My face, my tone, my body expressions...etc. So Aaron is gets thrown off and thinks I am just being rude to be rude. That is not the case. I guess I can communicate better. We talked about it and we came up with a solution. Instead of fighting then him coming around to see what is wrong with me, I will tell him from the get go "hey, I am in a bad mood" or "I am having a hard day". This way he knows if I get short or rude, he knows why. Therefore, I am excused in a sorta kinda way. :)
So anyway, it was a bad day. I was just feeling sorry for myself. I really really really want a child and its burning me up! Arrggg... I wish I could just wake up on the day I give birth although if you have seen "Click", it makes sense not too forward... I guess I will be thankful for my adventure once it's done. It will be very emotional to put together my scrapbook of my journey. How can I manage to glue my feelings down on a couple of colorful pages?
So I am 11 days away from my first consultation! I am trying not to think about it so that it goes by fast and its working!! I am getting a bit more nervous every day but thats normal for me. I get sooo nervous in the doctor's office that sometimes my blood pressure goes up! Once I am settled its normal... During my hsg, I had big, huge, bulging eyes wandering around the room. Every step or move the doc would make, I would follow him.. with my eyeballs. I felt like I was going to faint for a bit but I took deep breaths and was fine. I also had the whole sweaty palm thing going. Soo I can just imagine how I will be the day of the actual IVF appt. OMG.... can you imagine how nervous I will be at ER and ET?
So I have started to work out again. I know, I should have started way sooner because I wanted to lose some weight before seeing my new RE but I didn't. Its better late then never, I guess. I will be heading back tonight and am actually excited. I haven't worked out at a gym in a looong time. Plus, this one has alot of old people in it! It's more friendly for the ones that are out of shape like me. That way, I don't have to stare at meatheads or toned chicks. Soo I am off to get buff!!!!
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment