As I am typing this my little ovaries are striving! I am feeling all kinds of weird pulls and pains in both my ovaries! Thats a good thing I imagine. Hopefully my scan tomorrow will prove my predictions right. I am getting excited and I can't believe how fast these months have flown by! I read back on my blog and I see that I started in September. That seems sooo far away!
So I am feeling hopeful today. Maybe its the nervousness and the naiveness (is that a word?) of a newbie at IVF but I can't help it. I am disappointed in myself though because I haven't been taking care of myself as I thought I would. I haven't been exercising because I am exhausted by the time I get home. By 8:30 my eyes are starting to shut down. I am not overeating or anything but I could eat better but at least I have been eating more veggies, drinking LOTs of water and I have cut out caffeine. I just don't want to do something to put my body into shock but then again I want to treat my body different in this cycle. I am just going to keep going and hopefully the things I have done will pay off and the things I haven't done won't matter.
There goes my left ovary again!! :) I did my microdose ovidrel last night. (well Aaron did) It went good. As long as Aaron keeps injecting me, its all good! I am now up to 3 injections and my belly is now barely starting to bruise. Not pretty. Oh well, it will be all worth it. I guess Aaron's presence at my scan yesterday made an impact on him because he was sooo sweet last night. He was taking care of me and when I snapped a couple of times he just acted like nothing. He also wrote on our dry/erase board :
"Price of taking shots= pain
Price of ultrasounds= more pain
Price of doctor visits= $25
Price of birthdate of first baby= PRICELESS "
Hehe... I need to take a pic for my scrapbook. Too cute! Well, I am off to surf FF. I am soo obsessed with the TTC with Medical blah blah blah... They are so helpful there and answer all my weird and newbie ivf questions. Love them!
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment