OMG. So yesterday was HORRENDOUS. I was in PAIN!! I didn't expect it to be that way and I was really afraid something was wrong. I had LOTS of pressure in my lower belly, especially when I had to pee or had gas. *embarrasing* I thought I was going to die of the pain. Not cool. Aaron got me some tylenol and a heating pad and the tylenol (as usual) didn't do ANYTHING for me. The pad felt delish though. I do feel better today. I still feel alot of bloating and soreness but definately not like yesterday. My belly was so bloated and achey that I couldn't even suck it in. I looked PG yesterday!!! But I feel better so that is a good sign.
I was sad though.... I didn't even get to enjoy thanksgiving. My mother in law, my brother in law and my sister came over and all I did was sit on the couch. I did try to eat but I was NOT feeling it. It was horrible. I did mention that I officially have "babies" out there in the lab and it made me feel better. :)
So today I am taking it easy but I need to clean up the after mess. Although Aaron has been an ANGEL. He did everything, I did nothing. I did manage to clean on Wednesday since I didn' t know how I was going to feel after the retrieval So the floor is still clean looking from the mopping. I just need to run my dirt devil swiffer thing over it. Then Aaron is fixing the sink that he clogged up (too many potatoes peels down the garbage disposal) and the toilet he clogged up too! (he decided that the Clorox disposable toilet cleaning things were also flushable. Um, they are NOT) So he has his hands full. Hopefully we got some Christmas lights up too!! Yippeee!!
Oh and they shall call me later on with my report. I will update when I hear something.
Friday, November 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment