So here is the 411. Word.
My estrogen is up to 3,705!! Dr. Dunn decided to keep me on stims one more night than anticipated to let the little follies catch up. SO I will be stimming tonight one more time and triggering tomorrow at 9:00. My retrieval will be on Thursday, Thanksgiving date, at 8:30am. So my babies will be conceived on Thanksgiving date! How neat! Seriously, is that a SIGN?? I want to take it as one. While we will be roasting our turkey at home later on that morning, our embies will be roasting in a dish in the lab. :) I am so excited and happy that I am here. The time went by sooo fast for me.
Monday, November 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Haha! you crack me up with your gansta talk!
Good luck with your little turkeys!!!!
Post a Comment