Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I have 20 minutes until I get off... I will go home and rest for a little, get dressed and head off to the RE with Aaron. My God, I am so nervous. I just have a funky feeling and I am stressing big time. I feel like crying, I feel like hiding away and I am already thinking what I am going to do if I get bad news? What will I do for Christmas?

Why am I doing this to myself? Why am I so worried? Is it a sign? Is it my instincts telling me the baby is not there anymore? Why can't this be easy? I read about other moms and they are already planning whether or not they are finding out the sex!!! I am still thinking of getting to 6 weeks (tomorrow) then 7, 8, 9, etc...

I am set that I trust God though. I know that even though my mind is going crazy right now, I trust in the Lord. I have from the beginning. I know He will come through for me... I don't know what that means, but I know He will.

OH GOD!!

I will post once I get back. We are supposed to go out and celebrate so I should be home later on...

No comments: