Just wanted to check in again before tomorrow. Its now less than 24 hours away and I am just so excited. My weekend ended up being busier than I thought so I can't believe that it's over that fast.
I feel good and optimistic. I feel like everything is going to be okay with my embies and that they will thaw perfectly. I get scared of thinking that this could be it because I don't want to be wrong but I have to just believe. I pray that I am NOT wrong but that this is it for me and Aaron. That we will finally have children of our own and that this was the purpose of that awesome insurance we got last year (even though we don't have it anymore, it still was able to give us these 4 embies!!). That it was all predestined. God is with me and I just ask Him to help me get through this no matter the outcome.
Aaron is excited. He said he was thinking about it alot this weekend. We are just hoping it works, you know? We don't want the disappointment of a BFN and of course we don't ever want to lose a baby again so thats where we are at. We are holding on together and just hoping for the best out of this FET.
I will update when I can!!!
Sunday, March 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment