Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Counters


Free Counter

Nurse called me back yesterday! She said that although Dr. Dunn wasn't AGAINST transferring 3, he would wait until the day to see how many. So most likely, its going to be 2... If he does transfer 3 I will be worried because that would mean that the blasts didn't do to good. But from the looks of the last 2 transfers, I would be that we will end up with 2 again.
I asked God if it wasn't meant to be, then to not let it be. I am taking this as a sign?!
Also, she is mailing me the consent forms so that I can get them signed by Aaron and get them in on the 6th, my first u/s appt. He most likely won't go as it falls on a Friday which is one of the busiest days of the week for him.
Today is one month away from my estimated ER!! Woohoo!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Does your clinic grade the embryo's? My plan is if we only have 3 to chose from we are transferring 3. Regardless of the risk. I transfered 2 last time and neither stuck. I highly doubt I'd end up with triplets.

I'm glad we get to stick out our next IVF together!