Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I haven't been feeling well lately. I thought I imagined some spotting the other night and I freaked out because well... That would make me a 28-29 day girl which I have NEVER been. But af didn't come although I am feeling rather pissy so it might be she is just around the corner which would SUCK because I have plans this weekend.

I am throwing my little sister a naughty bachelorette party this Saturday. I have all my games, the decorations and her gift ready to go. All I need now is the food.
It should be fun and we should all have a blast. There will be frozen margaritas so yeah, at least we'll be feeling good. I am not sure if we are going out afterwards (doubt it) but I might gather up my girls and go with them. My sister will most likely go home but I might want to keep the party going... we can still have the bachelorette after party even without the bride, right??

I haven't been working out lately and my eating isn't perfect although it isn't horrendous like it used to be. I need to get back on it. I haven't gained but I haven't lost so I need to straighten up. My goal is to lose another 10lbs before my sister's wedding which is quickly approaching.

Yesterday I spent most of my workday (HA!) looking up foster/adoption and private adoption. I've really been researching lately. It something I never thought I'd come around to but I also thought I'd never do IVF (it was only for desperate crazy women!!), put egg whites in my hoo-haa, take vaginal temp every morning, roll around the bed after bd'ing because I read it worked for someone, etc. It seems that everything I say I will never do, I end up doing. How is that? Anyways, yeah. I've been reading alot. I contacted the HR president again for Aaron's job and asked for more information on the adoption reimbursement. She emailed a nice summary and it does sound pretty good. We are eligible for up to $10K in reimbursement for EACH adoption. Wow! (now why couldn't they increase my $10K LIFETIME max on IVF again?? Ugh) Sooooooooo this is GOOD. Real good. I read a lot on foster to adoption programs but there are risks that I don't think I can do. I read on domestic infant adoption and that seems to be what matches our needs the most. I always said (when I started thinking of adoption or when I'd hear a story of adoption) that I would ONLY do closed adoption. Now that has changed. I think I'd do semi open adoption. I also thought I might want only an infant but I might just be open to a child up to 3-4 years old. There are so many things to think about and fortunately I have until next year. I just like to get head starts. :)

I will probably do my FET sometime VERY soon. Maybe in January or February. I want to get it over with. Isn't that horrible?? I already feel that it isn't going to work. I guess all the bfn's have stayed with me. We'll see.... I am sure I will get more excited as the time approaches but for now I kind of wish I could skip all this bullshit and move onto adoption. Yeah, I cussed. Man I am pissy today!!!

I've been slacking at work too. I just don't feel like doing anything......PLUS, there is this one thing that my boss is going to have a heart attack about. A document that wasn't completed back in January! Yup, a year ago!! She is going to chew my booty out. Oh well, nothing I can do about it.

So that's whats going on on my block!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm so excited that you might be doing your FET soon!

The person who had a m/c wasn't me but it was a friend of mine. Not sure you know her name. Her FF name is capri. There was another girl in my b/g who had a m/c a day or two after she did. :(

Me said...

Adoption is very scary to me. But one of the things I've learned in this process is to never say never. So I'll just leave it at scary.