Monday, December 18, 2006

The day is getting closer and I must admit that I am nervous. I have had a "good" feeling since starting the cycle but now as I get closer to see if my baby is growing and doing good, my heart starts beating faster and I can't concentrate or anything else.. So I have been trying to avoid the thoughts and just wait patiently. So far its worked as I am only 2 days away now! I just pray that we will get good news and that we will get to see at least a faint little brand new heartbeat. I have become more adjusted to the idea of a singleton. Aaron says he thinks there is only one in there... My betas seem to be normal high but not too high. My symptoms are minimal and although you can't base that on trying to figure out if its one or two, I pretty much gave into the singleton thought. I really don't care if its one or two, as long as I have one. Well, let me rephrase that... I have become attached to both of them. I saw them both and so they grew on me. Up until beta, I referred to them as "them". Now I say "baby". But I just want a healthy bean or two in there... By the way, I am ready to zonk out right now!!!
Anyway, my "symptoms" haven't gotten any worse. I am still sleepy and tired but thats it! I have no morning sickness whatsoever! I sort of wish I did though just to feel pregnant. My boobs hurt but I say its the progesterone. I am peeing alot still so thats another good sign.

Well its still 2 days away :) so I guess I will go back to waiting...

No comments: