I thought I would drop in and talk. The obsession never seems to stop right? First it was IVF, retrieval, transfer, then PG tests, then BETA, and now 1st u/s. All these subjects are on my internet browser since I obsess with each step of the way. I guess it's normal.
Since I am on progesterone in oil, my symptoms could be that or real PG symptoms. I am not sure... But so far I am feeling TIRED and all the time! Today I actually feel good. I just feel like I am walking around in a daze. Last night I felt off. I look "off". I really need to relax more though. I have a Christmas program coming up this weekend so it has me on my feet but I am feeling like I need to rest. That is my plan for tonight! Tomorrow we are having a dinner banquet so no rest tomorrow.
Another symptom is hunger! I am hungry almost all the time. I eat then my food goes down, and then 2-3 hours later my stomach starts tugging again. This morning I ate chili for breakfast. It was GOOD. I also ate an apple and some goldfish. Its 11:30 and I feel like I am starving again.
I have also been having dizzy spells every now and then. All of a sudden I will feel the room spin and I just sit still and let it pass. Those are weird and I am sure people can tell as I sit there looking pale and in a daze.
What else.. hmmm. I guess that's it. NO morning sickness yet!! I feel good besides the fatigue so thats always awesome. Of course, I wouldn't mind m/s as long as the baby is doing good.
Oh and I pee alot and I get hot really quick. I was giving my testimony at church this Sunday and I was sweating bullets! I am talking about just sweat pouring down my face. It was hot in there but the nerves plus all the hormones made me a sweaty pig! Not attractive...
But who cares, right? I am just happy to have a little baby in there. I bought an Equate test last night. I hadn't tested since Sunday. The line was DARK purple. It was nice to see just for reassurance.
So my u/s is on 12/20. It seems far away but its only a week from today. I have to admit that I am nervous. I am just scared of miscarrying. On FF when I see the siggies of the women who had miscarriages they have the week the baby was when they miscarried. Some say 8 or 9 weeks. Some even say 10 weeks. Some say early like 5 or 6 weeks. Its just scary that I am so early and that I am still so far away from being safe... I just pray and pray that everything turns out good and that I will carry this baby to term. No miscarriage, no early labor, no stillbirth, nothing like that. Aaron is praying too so hopefully our prayers together (where 2 or 3 agree) will be heard.
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Im so happy to hear that everything is going well , I love the way you told your family - you had me in hysterics . Good luck for your U/S next week . I also had really vivid dreams and very similar symptoms to you . Hope you have a wonderful Christmas ! I'm praying for your little one .
Ant
Post a Comment