Saturday, December 02, 2006


I have been testing since thursday.. I know BAD ME! But i wan't to check to make sure the ovidrel was out. well I got a bfn on target brand on thursday then yesterday i got a bfn on first response...the same time as the night before. well i just took another first response (darn 3 pack!!!) and lo and behold I have a very very very light line. it came up at around 2-3 minutes and its pink!!!!!!!! i am soo freaking out i don't even know what to do. i am being very cautious of course since its so early and the light is so line. i hope it is still there tomorrow! i can't even type right!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! here is the test. you might not be able to see it but i saw it, i swear!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG Diana, I am CROSSING EVERYTHING for you. You truly deserve a special miracle this Christmas! I am right there with you on pins and needles!!!! BabyDust/BabyDust!!!