Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Well my fears are now here in my face. I spotted last night and I am terrified. I keep reassuring myself with the explanation of it being my cervix. The night before, Aaron and I had sex and it was a little rough, I guess you can say. Nothing that hurt but a little rough. The nurse on call said that it could definately be that and probably is. She said women sometimes will spot right after intercourse a light pinkish color or a day or 2 or 3 and it will be darker. She said its just that the cervix is so sensitive that even touching it with a q-tip will make it bleed. She said the good thing was that it was dark. I explained the color to be a dark brown- dark maroon color. It looked sort of like a dark mauve. She said that meant old blood so whatever it was that happened had already happened. If it was red, then that would be different. Honestly, the spotting did alarm me but since it was old I wasn't too too freaked out until I wiped again and found a clot!! It was a dark dark brown color and thats when I almost passed out. The nurse reassured me about this too saying that sometimes you will see what looks like tissue but again its old.
I hope she is right! I blame the sex for now and I called my REs office and they want me to come in asap! I had an u/s on Monday but they want me in today at 1pm. THat scared me.. I thought that they would just tell me it was normal.
I am so scared and to top it all off Aaron might not be able to go. His company is merging with another as we speak so there are alot of things going on right now (meetings, changes) and he has no time. UGH. This is horrible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Diana....I'm praying for you. Glo