Monday, March 05, 2007

Happy Monday! The weekend went by fast. I feel a little tired but I only have 3 hours to go.

I started 2 pills of Estrace today. They aren't bad at all as they are itty bitty but its remembering all my meds. I need to take folic acid. I take one 1 pill from my presribed ones then I take an extra 1200mg of the over the counter kind. I read that while taking metformin you should take extra folic acid as some of it won't absorb.
Then I am taking Metformin (pcos). I take 2000mg of this a day. That is 4 pills. I break them up into taking 2 pills at 2pm and the other 2 at night time. Now I am doing the Estrace too. I was doing the one at noon and now I will be adding one in the evening. And last but not least the baby aspirin. Forunately, I only take one of these a day so I usually take it at night too. Soon I will add the progesterone in oil injections too!!!

This weekend we went to a concert. I bought Aaron some tickets (for Valentines) to the Israel Houghton live recording concert in Humble, Tx. He used to direct Praise and Worship at Lakewood church. Anyway, he is awesome and sings gospel-contemporary type of music. He sang alot and then did a little message at the end. He said that he needed to tell somebody that they need to believe. That they need to believe even if its a miracle. He said "even if your dream has been shattered, even if it seems impossible, I am telling you, you need to believe AGAIN." He said not to let your dreams die and even told the audience to put their hand on their heart and say it.. "I believe".
I didn't want to get emotional but heck, the lights were off, it was me and Aaron and I simply needed it. I felt hot heavy tears down my cheeks and I was just crying and crying. I seriously felt God was talking to ME especially when he said to believe AGAIN. I needed to hear that. I walked out of there a new person and felt my faith come back just a little. Today, I felt good. I believe again. Dh thinks its funny that I bought him the tickets but I am the one that ended up enjoying it more. :)

I am looking at my calander today and transfer is 2 weeks away exactly!!!!!! I had a dream on Saturday night that it was transfer day and I was on the bed and I asked Dr. Dunn how many made it. He told me 3 and that we were transferring them. I woke up after that with a smile on my face. I hope its true. How crazy would it be if all made it??????? 8) Crazy!!!

No comments: