10 more days to go!!! It's creeping up and although time has gone by fast, I wish it would go by a little faster. I am feeling anxious and excited. I am thinking about my embies alot and how I love them all. I know the reality is that not all may survive and not all may implant (hopefully at least one) but I still feel a bond with them as they are part of Aaron and I. It's funny because I ask Aaron what are babies are doing in the lab and he says they are chillin!! Haha
I say that they are anxiously waiting for us and hope that we can go get them soon.
I have been praying and really talking to God in my head lately. I can't help it. I sure hope He doesn't get tired of me asking! If He does, all He has to do is give me my baby and I won't ask anymore.. Simple as that!
Tomorrow we have a b-day party so that should make the time go by faster. Tuesday is my u/s and I am praying that my cushion is fluffy enough. I haven't had a problem yet when it comes to responding to all the medications I have been on so I am not really worried. That thought just crosses my mind though every now and then.
I feel a bit hormonal lately and the sex drive is gone. Hmm? I wonder if that's from the Estrace?? It has to be. On Wednesday I start progesterone shots (YIPPEEE! not) along with another medication that aids implantation.
Man, I am excited!!! And man, I hope I get PG!!!
Friday, March 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment