Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Ahh okay, feel much better today. I am back at work for today and tomorrow then off again I go! The belly is still bloated although not as much. I am now having cramps and twinges/pulls down there but not like before, thank God! Nips still sore too! Guess its all trigger!

So nurse called me today. I thought she was calling just to confirm my transfer but she also wanted to give me an update. Last fresh cycle I only got a fertilization report and after that she just said that they'd call if there were any problems. I got no calls so I assumed all was okay. Well this time she calls on 3 days past egg retrieval and the first thing she starts talking about is the report. I'm am thinking.. omg.. they all died!!!

She started off with the "bad" ones. So far I have:
1-1 cell
1- 4 cell
3-6 cell
4- 7 cell
1- 8 cell

So there are my 10. I guess we did lose the one that RE was saying was lagging behind. She said they were good. She said they should be between 5-8 cells today so the majority of them are doing well. I will probably lose the 1 celled as it hasn't grown much at all! I was pleased and I immediately called Aaron. I told him that I just wanted him to know how our children were doing. :)
I cried on the way to the gas station during lunch, in my car. I am just thankful that we have good news so far. I am still 2 days away from transfer though and although it doesn't seem too long, it can make a difference in these little embryos. I just pray and hope that they keep growing as they should.

So yes, transfer is Thurs. I have to be there at 11:30 am with a full bladder. Just the rest of today and then tomorrow.. Thats all I keep telling myself. I just want those babies inside of me NOW! I can't wait!!

I had a strange dream last night. It makes me want to puke just thinking about it. I dreamt I was eating raw pig meat (just looked light pink like raw chicken) like a turkey leg! Ugh... Nasty!!! I was just hogging it down! Gross!!! I think I heard that the hcg shot does that? Not sure but it was gross.
I also woke up 4 times last night! I kept having to pee, poop, fart, whatever. Its now a relief to be able to fart because I feel like with each little fart my belly goes down a bit! lol Sorry, I know, TMI but just thought I'd share just in case someone else feels this way. Its like I feel like I am full of air/gas and I need to get it out!

Well now that I've embarrased myself... I need to get back to work. I am trying hard to do everything I have on my desk before Thurs. Ta- ta!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

Carissa said...

You wake up to fart (giggle) Your fert report sounds great!! I can't wait to hear how they're doing tomorrow! You should totally post pics of your battle scars (or wounds or whatever they're called).

Babe* said...

Great 3 day FR!! I've got everything thing including my eyes crossed for you.

Lots of luck tomorrow. I hope it goes smoothly and pain free.

Anonymous said...

What a great update!!! Praying and hoping and praying and hoping and....praying and hoping!