Friday, July 06, 2007

Baseline this morning went smoothly. Of course, its not so hot having that cam up in your hoo haa especially when AF is in the house. *blech*

The good news is that everything was fine in my scan. I just got the news that my E2 was only 14! Yowza! She said that was very good. Of course, in the back of mind I am worried about oversuppressing now but I think I am okay. These ovaries do pretty good on drugs so I am going with that. Maybe that means I will have better chances at making better eggies or more eggies? Plus with PCOS the worry is more over hyperstimulating than oversuppressing.

Stims tomorrow!!! Yipeee!

Aaron ended up going with me to my appt. It was nice to have them there although he got a little ticked because they took FOREVER in the lab. He ended up going to work a little late but thats okay. I wouldn't have asked him to go but it was POURING down rain and I cannot drive in the rain. I am terrified and usually have to pull over. Overall it was nice to have him as company.
I just wish when we were at the REs office the patients would be more talkative to one another. There were 4 of us in the u/s waiting room which isn't too big and nobody said one word. Its like we are sworn to secrecy and nothing is allowed to be said. I just want to ask.. "so, what are you here for?". Of course I know its because of ttc but is it for IUI, IVF, testing?? What? Maybe I am just nosy but it sure would be nice to know "real" people going through this. KWIM?

Tomorrow is Aaron's birthday. I am taking him to dinner. It will be nice. I am also giving him a gift card and 26 (for 26 years old) reasons why he is great. I will write them down on post its all over the house and company truck. I think he will like that.
Then on Sunday we are doing a barbeque for him. Great food, great people, what else can you ask for?? I am excited. I think he knows but I am not admitting nothing. He will just have to wait.

Other than that I need to clean my pool tomorrow! It hasn't sstopped raining for 2 weeks here and my pool is suffering!!! I hate vacumming that thing but it needs to be done. I am also going to watch a movie. It will be nice to pamper myself this weekend.

1 comment:

Babe* said...

Wow, you have a busy weekend planned. I hope it all goes off without any hitches.

Congrats on moving forward with your stims.

Happy Birthday to Aaron!!!