Free Counter
This weekend was pretty busy! On Saturday I took my children's church class to the boardwalk in Kemah. It was fun! We rode a yacht called the Beast, then ate lunch at Joe's Crabshack and the kids rode all the carnival rides. They had said it would probably thunderstorm but luckily for us, it rained lightly once! I got home around 6pm all beat up and sun burned. :)
Sunday we had church and then went to lunch afterwards. After that, Aaron and I headed to the movies to watch Silver Surfer. We had planned to watch Evan Almighty but it was packed so we snuck in to the other movie. It was good for a BOY movie! I really reallly really want to watch Evening. Dh would had watched it but I didn't want to put him through the misery! I can tell it will be a total girl movie!!! :)
I am waiting on my period. I feel she should had been here already. Last ivf I got AF 2 days after stopping bcps. I am on day 4 today!!! My schedule reads that I should get it anywhere from the 1st of July until the 3rd so I still have time but I hate that its different than last time. I hate that I can compare now! KWIM?
This Friday is my baseline. Woohoo! Then on Saturday I start stims. I was sharing with my bg that my boss will be out beginning July 12th for surgery. She will be gone for at least 2 months. My boss is supportive of my ivf journey since the day I told her but its still awkard to ask for time off. So I am sort of relieved that her surgery will be during all my ivf drama. It really lessens the stress for me. The funny thing is it was supposed to be until August but got moved up. A sign?
Well, if you have a couple of seconds, send me some AF vibes. I've always gotten AF earlier than expected when in treatment so I am used to it. This time I feel behind even though I am still in the time frame. Needless to say, I am not liking the wait. lol

1 comment:
I hope by now AF has visited your house. I've got my fingers crossed for you and pray that this cycle is not only successful but sticks the entire 9 mo.
xoxo
Post a Comment