So far so good. Who would had thought that doing nothing could be so hard??? I have been glued to the couch except for taking a quick shower, potty breaks and eating. I've been watching Sex and the City, Special Deliveries, Friends with Money, and whatever else looked interesting.
Aaron and my mom have called to check on me and make sure I am resting. My mom even talked to me for a while giving me some gossip which I so need right now to keep alert.
I tried napping but wasn't successful...
I didn't hear back from my nurse today on the remaining 5 embryos. I was scared to call because just in case none made it, I didn't want to freak out. So I finally made myself call a bit earlier and my nurse was off today. The other girl said they hadn't heard from the lab so she just said to call on Monday. Fine by me. I don't want to stress about it. I will just wait until then.
So I have been praying, visualizing, meditating, and even talking to the "trio". I hope and hope that they like their new home. I secretly want ALL to hang around. I know, crazy but now that they are inside of me I love THEM all so much. I rub them and just tell them to hang on. Aaron tells me to hang on and rubs my belly. We are pathetic but we want this so much!!!
Well onto the couch....
Friday, July 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I have been having dreams about triplets...maybe they are for you :)
I pray they all hold on too.
Post a Comment