Saturday, July 28, 2007

2dp5dt!

Ugh... why is this 1ww going sooooo slow? I don't remember this part for first ivf. I do remember FET and it was just as slow. I just want to wake up in about 5 days...

I did have a very vivid dream last night. Very scary!! I dreamt that I was leaving my high school reunion (remember, I had to miss it because of ER?) and I walked to my car alone. There was this older guy sitting on a bench and so I tried to walk around him instead of infront of him. Well he started to walk behind me and I tried to walk quicker but he kept getting closer. Then I was trying to open my car with my spare key (??) and he got me. He told me to open the door and I did. I sat in the seat and he was outside. I remember thinking of closing the door on his arm but for some reason I knew I wouldn't make it. Then another guy shows up and they are both outside my car. I knew I was going to be dead. Funny thing is, I remember thinking "oh no, my 3 blasts!"
Even in my NIGHTMARE, I am thinking of the "trio". It was very hard for me to fall asleep last night. I was tossing and turning. I was feeling very anxious and nervous. Then I slept. Then I dreamt. Then I woke up to pee. Then I slept and then I dreamt again.
Crazy!

So we decided to name the kiddos "the trio" for now. Thats their nickname. Then I told Aaron if they all stuck they'd become tinner, alto and soprano. lol You know, instead of baby a, baby b, and baby c. So much more original, don't ya think??

This is torture!!!!!! Torture!!! Back to the couch...

No comments: