Okay, so I didn't puke for THAT long!
Anyways, blech on that piece of crap woman. Just blech.
Well for the last 2 days the toilet has been my bestfriend. Yay! Welcome back to Metformin land. Haha. That's as far as my ttc attempts are going for right now.
Did I mention I called my RE and set up my FET for February?? I will call them once I get af end of December or beginning of January. So I should have my transfer sometime in late January or early February. Not too excited about it but gotta do what I gotta do. I no longer see these treatment cycles as a "this one is it!" kind of thing but more like "oh no, here we go again". That's sad huh? I am about 97% expecting a bfn and about 3% expecting a bfp. (gotta have SOME hope, right?) It's easier that way.
I don't even want to think of what is going to happen after FET! Ugh!!! I will be shopping for a new RE and it just drains me thinking about it!
I did get 2 information packets on adoption. One from the state and one from an agency in Houston. Again, sounds like a huge hassle too!! Either one (new RE with bfp or adoption success) will be worth it though...
My sister's wedding is getting THISCLOSE. Omg! I am excited, nervous and scared all at the same time. I called my sis to make sure she is okay. I remember those days... very stressful. I remember crying and my mind racing 100 miles an hour. I wish I could had been rich to hire a wedding coordinator. Supposedly, she is fine. She is just getting the last things done. I am SO jealous she is going away on honeymoon/ vacation. I know I just went away to the beach but she is going on a cruise! Waa! I wanna go!
I noticed yesterday after taking some headshots of myself (I was bored) that I am definately tan, at least my body is but my face now seems too light for my body!! lol I swear I looked as if I photoshopped my head onto a body in some of the pics. Does anybody know how to fix this? I was thinking of using a bronzer or maybe even self tanning lotion on my face. But that would be scary!! Think of what could happen? I am not sure if I should be experimenting a week before the wedding but I surely don't want to look like a bobble head.
No other news on this block. Holidays are creeping up fast huh? I decorated the inside of the house (except for the tree) with all the cute decorations and wreaths and little trees. In one of the boxes I found a teddy bear that I saved from last year. I won it at church and everyone said it was perfect for me because I was pregnant. It was! I knew it was meant to be when I won it. Well sometime after Christmas I put it up thinking it would be neat to find it next year with my baby in my arms. *GULP*
That stung BIG time!! No baby in my arms, just a little brown polo teddy bear. How sad is that? This sucks...
Friday, November 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I'm sorry the Met makes you feel so yucky. That really sucks.
I wish you could be more excited about your FET but I completely understand why you're not. That also sucks.
Now your sister's wedding - that doesn't suck - that totally ROCKS!!!
I just restarted met too...just a half dose and it totally sucks...blech
Checking in late!
OMG, are you serious! That woman, and I use that term loosely because I don't even consider her human is pregnant! Gag...I am right there with you!
Good luck w/the upcoming FET! Good luck getting through the holidays.
A bobble head huh...hmm...perhaps its just the lighting??? As someone in real life what they think...then maybe see a cosmetition who can help w/the makeup for the wedding! Have fun!!!
Oh man. Sometimes things really sideswipe the hell out of you (((HUGS)))
I'm excited you are cycling again! We will be cycling the same time. I'm expecting AF right before christmas and will start BCP for IVF #4 after that.
Hey girl! I am praying for your upcoming FET.
I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say GOOD LUCK!! We're TTC also but our #5 (total, my #4)...
I hope you don't mind, I'm going to add you to my links on my TTC Blog so I can keep up with you
I'm praying for you. I hope the Met side effects get better soon.
As for the tan body and white face, try bronzing powder. I got mine at Target and it works great. Plus, if you don't like it, it washes off.
I hope you have a great Christmas!
Post a Comment