HOLY SHIZ-NEK!!!
I haven't been on here for the loooongest! I apologize to anybody that has come to check on me. Thank you so much for caring... :)
Lets see.... where to start... Well I've still been doing my healthier lifestyle. To date, I have lost about 33lbs. YAY!! *pats herself on the back* I can officially wear junior sizes again! Yay!! My hips were usually to wide for junior sizes.... I feel GOOD although I'm still not where I want to be but take another 20lbs and I'm good to go.
We've officially booked a cruise, FINALLY! We've been wanting to go but because of TTC or IVF, we've postponed or better yet I have thought, well what if I'm pregnant?? Etc.. etc... But I haven't been bound by ttc recently.
What else?? Dh and I, are doing well. Quitting the meds and ttc, and feeling better about myself has improved my attitude thus our marriage. I didn't realize how much my attitude affected us until NOW. I'm glad that we took a break when we did.
I wanted to just send a message to Lunarmagic.... I *think* she read my blog before but I remember her clearly from FF and LP.
I just want to send out my condolences to you!! I cried when I read about you. I have no words to even *try* to make you feel better but just know that I am thinking of you...
NO TTC AS OF YET.... :)
Any updates!????! Please please please update me on anything new!! Don't leave me out ! lol
Byeee my friends!!! Love you all!
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Way to go on the weight loss! And thanks for the link to your blog! :)
Congrats on the weight loss! I keep checking for updates. Glad you are doing well...you "sound" great! I miss you, and think about you often!
Love,
Christina (FF)
Is this Christina with TWINS??? or wrong Christina?? lol Sorry if it is!
Glad you're back! I have been checking periodically. Enjoy your cruise! Isn't living wonderful?!
Wow I think you should be vary proud of yourself - that kind of weight loss takes a lot of hard work and dedication. Kudos to you!
Congratulations on losing so much weight! I miss seeing you on FF though! I found out my 4th IVF failed so I'm prepping for IVF #5. Oddly enough I'm quite happy at the moment. maybe it helps that DH is graduating in May. Or maybe I'm numb to the process and don't care any more? (Ok so that is totally not true).
I'm with ya on the getting healthy. I feel so much better stepping back and taking care of me for a while.
Congrats to you!
(BARL5 from LP)
have a great time on the cruise! good to see you posting again. miss you on LP. ((hugs))
kudos to you on the weight loss. :)
Breaks are important in TTC if you've been at it awhile - however it's so hard to break from that mentality when you do.... so when people are able to do it sucessfully I'm very very proud of them!! {{HUGS}}
Wow! Way to go on the weight loss! I need to get my bootie in gear. :-/
I'm glad to hear things are going well for you. :)
So glad things are going well! congrats on the weight loss and booking the cruise. Sounds absolutely lovely. Happy to see an update from you.
Post a Comment