Holy Macanoly!! I just spoke to my nurse, Honey (hehe), to ask her about times of my next appt and other questions... Well she has my exact schedule and she faxed it to me!! OMG. I think I am having a panic attack. To see it all on paper is soooo more realistic than my estimations. I guess I REALLY am doing this. YIKES! So here is the schedule:
10-25-06 Start Lupron at 10 units each day
11-9-06 Start Follistim at 150, and keep shooting up Lupron but now at 5 units. Also start baby aspirin
11-13-06 Start Microdose Ovidrel at 10 units at nighttime, along with Lupron (5 U), and Follistim (150)
11-20-06 Ovidrel Shot (trigger) along with all the other ones... This will be the last day of these injections
11-21-06 Antibiotic
11-22-06 EGG RETRIEVAL (OMG)
11-23-06 Start Progesterone (shot form) and Medrol (pill form)
11-25/28-06 Either a 3, 4 or 5 day EMBRYO TRANSFER!!!!!!!
11-29-06 Only Progesterone until told to stop
And that's it folks! Pray that everything goes good. Anything can go wrong therefore they can cancell my cycle. If my ovaries overstimulate with the drugs it can be very painful and even get canceled. If my ovaries DON'T respond, I will get canceled. Soo like I said, anything can go wrong but I hope it won't.
I am sooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment