Soooo tonight I will pick up my Lupron. My very first injection kit! I feel like a kid awaiting my new toy.
I had a scare for a bit. I called my nurse and she had told me she had sent in the RX (prescription) to Medco, my prescription plan people. Well I called them to confirm and my package was going to be shipped on the 24th and delivered on the 31 (Halloween... BOO!). Well, my nurse told me I was starting Lupron on the 25th. Um, okay... I don't get my meds until the 31st. It didn't add up. So I called Medco again and nope, can't send it earlier. Hmmm, could I just get this stuff at CVS?? My nurse said that sometimes with injections insurance wants you to get it from a certain pharmacy and usually delivered. Sooo I asked Medco and they said, yes, I can get them at CVS. Soo she said I could just get what I needed until the 31st when the whole kit would come in or I could get the whole kit. I spoke to Honey (nurse) and she said its the whole kit. Soo she called in my prescription yesterday. Well then CVS calls me and tells me that they have to special order it. (OKAY, make me feel MORE like a freak.. I am infertile, I am doing IVF, and now my meds have to be "special" ordered, I am a cu-cuy [spanish for monster] Just kidding, I am not a monster) Anyway, so I just rolled my eyes and thought GREAT. But ha ha, don't assume bad things Dianita. It will take a day to get there therefore today is the day my Lupron gets to CVS. Shall we celebrate??
No church tonight! Woohoo! OKay, that probably didn't sound good but I am happy because we are OFF on a Friday night. We are always in church at that time so I wanted Aaron to take me out. But he refused!! He said I had to plan our date. WTH?? Okay, fine. Let me show him what its really like to plan a nice date. Forget Olive Garden or whatever. I am taking him to the Cheesecake Factory. I have heard many good things about it but its sooo far that we have never gone. I told him I wanted to go there and he said he would take me but it hasn't happened yet. So I beat him to the punch! Mmm... cheesecake.
Which brings me to another subject. For some dumb reason I haven't been very "good" at my eating habits and working out lately. I had been doing very good and then I got sick and then I got my period so I just slacked. I NEED to get back on it. I hear its best NOT to eat red meat during an IVF cycle so I am planning to cut that out. Then also of course limit my fat intake and carbs.. But I have to go to the Cheesecake Factory so I will have to start tomorrow! *embarrased*
Friday, October 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment