I slipped! I tested AGAIN and got a bfn. *sigh* I KNOW its early, I know but I am feeling that this cycle just didn't work. I don't know if it's just my fear talking but that's what I feel inside. I knew my ivf would work and it did, so with this one, I feel it didn't. I mean, sometimes I feel YES, it did work but not to often.
Of course I started crying and I hated to have to do that PIO shot. I had HUGE tears running down my face as Aaron stuck me with that stupid needle. It sucks you have to do so much and are not guaranteed anything. Aaron says to keep going, he says its too early, we could be PG... blah blah. I know but it still depresses me!!!
I am giving up on testing. Everytime I say I won't test I do, then get a bfn, then it ruins my whole day. Sooo I will test again after this weekend. I am tired and just want to relax and not think about this. (like who couldn't?)
I am still cramping pretty bad and my boobs actually started to hurt today. I am not sure if thats the progesterone kicking in or not but it did get me a little excited...that is until I saw that nasty EPT.
So I was thinking of what I was going to do if this doesn't work out and I came up with a plan. It made me feel good and hopeful so I need to focus on that. There is a back up plan and IVF has worked for us so I can't give up just because an FET didn't. (if it didn't) So I plan to do another fresh IVF cycle in the summer probably around June-July. I want to start all over. I know I have those 2 frozen ones but I don't want to do another FET. So I will do IVF in the summer. Hopefully it works! If not then I will definately take a looooong break and then comeback in a shared risk program. I would get 3 tries at IVF and 3 FETs for about $20K (after this FET and another ivf insurance is gone). If I don't come home with baby I get $17K back. Thats a pretty good deal! If you get PG the first cycle and have the baby, you will pay more in the end as one IVF cycle is around $10K but who cares as long as I have a baby! Aaron agreed so that gives me something to look forward to if this doesn't all work out. Lets hope that I don't have to go that far but let's also have a back up plan.
You know, getting these bfn's are starting to piss me off towards my RE. I TOLD him I wanted all babies that made it through thaw inside of me and HE decided to just do 2. Now, I can understand why, the babies looked good and he probably thought I had a pretty good chance. Also I am sure he doesn't want me to get PG with multiples as that is dangerous and there is not an option of selective reduction for us but still. I guess we don't know and neither does he if this worked with the 2 they put in me... But you know, I will always wonder "what if"...
Well back to waiting......
Friday, March 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
its still sooo early! hold on for just a few more days girlie!
Thinking and praying for you!
Post a Comment