Friday, March 30, 2007

It's now official. BFFN. (yes I meant to put an extra "F"!) The funny thing was another nurse called and I could already tell by her "hello, Diana?" tone. She called as I was walking through a building here at work because I had to pick some paperwork for a coworker of mine so right when she announced the BFN she cut off... Then she cut back in. Then cut out. I had to tell her to repeat the funky news! I knew it was bfn but she didn't know I knew it was bfn so I am sure I made her a bit uncomfortable. There is no easy way of telling IF patients that their beta is negative. I felt bad for her!!

Anyway, I have a follow up on 4/16 to talk to the ol' doc. That gives me plenty of time to get all of my research done on testing and other options that we can possibly look at and bring it all to him. Until then, I guess here goes my hardcore healthy mode!!!

No comments: