Why is it that when I am not cycling I don't have anything to say?? Well I made it a point to come here and just write anyways.
Acupuncture has been going good. I did my 2nd one yesterday. It was nice and relaxing EXCEPT when Aaron was trying to call me TWICE while I was laying there with the needles intact. I was getting pissed!! But its my fault for forgetting to not turn it on vibrate. I was much more relaxed yesterday then I was the first time but thats understandable.
Exercising is going good. We can't start our memberships until Aug. 27th so we have been going to the track every morning. I am tired but I make myself. I like the track but I cannot wait until we start the gym. I am just sooo excited and so motivated. So unlike me! lol Eating has been going good too. We had our little cheat day yesterday as it was my dad's b-day. Sunday is supposed to be the cheat day but since we knew we'd do something with my dad, we were good on Sunday and then splurged on Monday. It was okay. I felt gross eating "regular" food if that makes sense.
Then Aaron decides to brag about him weighing himself. Okay, show me! Well he did. He has lost like 10lbs in only 5/6 days. WTH??? He is not starving at all because I actually got on to him about eating so many snacks (lol). He is working out like me in the mornings but he walks/jogs/runs while I just powerwalk. I plan to weigh myself tomorrow and now I am terrified. I am jealous of Aaron and his stupid metabolism. I know its just water weight but still!! I want to lose 10lbs in 5/6 days. It reminds me of that commercial with the stick people where the husband is losing weight and getting skinnier and skinnier while the wife is griping at him for losing so much while she only loses a little bit. It always makes me laugh. Hopefully I've lost some weight. The scale will probably say I lost a stupid pound or whatever. Boo. But I am still proud of myself. I haven't "cheated" besides yesterday on our appointed day. I am happy and feel better just for being proactive towards my health.
I've also picked up Omega 3-6-9. There has been some rampage on FF about this but I am taking it as I hear omega fatty acids are good for eggies. Since I was told my eggs were crappy this last cycle I decided to add some kind of supplements to help with that. Omega 3-6-9 fit the bill so here I am swallowing 2 horse gel pills. YUCK. I bought them at the vitamin store and thank GOD that they had lemon flavor. Of course, instead of the famous fish burps, I am burping up LEMONS all day. Not so bad compared to fish but still.. yucky! Who wants to feel like they've drank 6000 gallons of lemonade?? So now I've been taking them at night and it seems to help.
I guess thats it. We are waiting on the urologist office to call Aaron. The woman there said that for fertility patients they will give them a sooner date of appt and that the nurse would call but we haven't heard from them yet.
I also haven't heard from the insurance lady with Comcast. I am giving her until Monday then if no reply I will email her. I am nervous to hear what she says and have been thinking about it. Hopefully its something like "well Diana, lets see... we've approved unlimited IF coverage INCLUDING ivf and iui". HAHAHA!! I wish and I hope!!!
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congrats on your first acu appt. After you've done a couple you will notice a difference in you energy level.
I'm proud of you for getting up early and walking at the track. You have more discipline than I do. Keep up the good work!
Good job with the working out.
Hey with the fish oils you can freeze them and that helps with the burping. That is what we tell patients to do at my office.
I am JEALOUS that you are so motivated! As soon as the stupid ankle heals I am going to use you as an example and get back to the gym!
Post a Comment