Heeeeeeellloooooooooo!!!
Just wanted to let everyone know (if anybody is still reading my lame blog) that I am alive! Hanging in there and getting ready for our getaway next weekend!!! YAY!
Nothing else new unfortunately. I miss everyone (FF!!) and I hope everything is good in your end. Drop me a line to update me!!
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey girl! Hope you have a great and relaxing time. I'll bet it will be beautiful there. Can't wait to see pics.
We miss you over at FF!!!!! ;o)
So glad you get the time to relax and just have a great time on your trip. Can't wait to hear all about it!!!
Hey, don't be a stranger.... we miss ya!
Hey! How are you? Sorry I haven't emailed you to keep in touch!I really miss seeing you around on FF! I ended up doing another fresh IVF and it didn't work out.
Anyhow, Just wanted to check in with you!
If you want check out this free site
www.sisterspot.com Liza from our buddy group left FF too and this is a site that she helps maintain. There are forums for TTC and forums for just about everything else you can imagine. :)
Post a Comment