Monday, September 08, 2008

HOLY MOLY!! NO I'm not pregnant!!! But this is VERY exciting news to me...

I just got AF!!! ALL ON MY OWN... I know it's been almost a year w/o AF but the reason why I celebrate (in the midst of horrible cramps and all) is because I OVULATED dude. On my own!! ALL ON MY OWN!!! Almost 2 weeks ago here is what happened and I had NO clue...

I was soooo soooooo horny. TMI, I know but after being pretty prude the last month, it had me concerned lol. I didn't know what was going on but I went with it. Hell, who wouldn't???

I didn't really pay attention to my CM but I did notice it. I noticed how "wet" I was for a couple of days. Still NO CLUE.

A couple days later... my nips started to HURT. And I mean huuuuurt!! I was confused. It bothered me to sleep on my stomach. I was very concerned after it didn't go away.

A week later.. I start being hungry and having food cravings. My back starts to hurt, I'm emotional. By now, clues are starting to look suspicious. I have the weird who's my baby's daddy dreams that I believe were caused by me stressing about this all.

And now with AF in da house, I can countdown the days and sure enough, about 13-14 days ago was when the clues started. Sounds just about right. LP has always been good when I've managed to be "normal".

I took no Clomid, no Soy, no nothing. I did nothing. The last time I ovulated on my own, seriously was when I was about 18 years old. NO LIE!! Because after that, I was on depo shot. Then I got married and the whole ttc nightmare began. I charted religiously for a couple of years and NO sign of ovulation ever. The only time I saw that line go up on my chart was when I was on Clomid or doing IVF.

It's a MIRACLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooo soooooo happy! And no spermies got through but OMG I had a real chance!!! Woohooo!

Yeah, the fever is definately back. ;)

4 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for your note. We have done 6 IVF's and all have failed. Our embryo quality is HORRIBLE and the RE's suspect it's my eggs.

Anyhow, I see in your profile you are looking into adoption. DH and I filled out our adoption papers a few months ago and are hoping to start our home study with in the next few months!

Glo said...

Congrats Diana!!

I will always celebrate when a chronic annov PCOSer get's AF all on her own!!

Have fun on your cruise. I am jealous!!

I will continue to follow your blog as you head into the new year!

Janna said...

YEA!!!!!!! Hoping your body continues to do what it's supposed to do!!!

Have a wonderful time on your cruise!!

adbwifey0804 said...

Thanks girls!! MUAH! :)